Today, jexbo.com, the site that helps self-published authors sell books online at www.jexbo.com, announced four, new interviews. Each week, Jill Exler, jexbo Founder, interviews different authors to discover their self-publishing secrets and answers to questions about "how to sell my book" on her blog at http://www.jexbo.blogspot.com/ and SmallBiz America channel, "jexbo - Help for Self-Published Authors" at www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo.
"I continued to hear authors interested in self-publishing say, 'I want to learn how to sell my book but don't know where to start,' so I took jexbo one step further to provide assistance," states Exler. "Now, self-published authors provide their own personal tips and insights on how to sell books online and the self-publishing process. Through these brief interviews, we provide free information to help people learn about the self-publishing process."
Do you ask, "I want to know how to sell my book"? For answers, check out Jill's new interviews with self-published authors:
* Chris Wager, author of "101 Helpful Painting Hints," available at www.jexbo.com/items/106;
Paul Hughes, author of the Spanish book, "Y Ahora..? Una dosis para tu alivio," available at www.jexbo.com/items/164;
* Beth Conway, author of the children's book, "Rachel and the Magic Beads," available at www.jexbo.com/items/94; and
* Nick Cavuto, author of the cookbook, "Conquering Healthier Recipes and Beyond," available at www.jexbo.com/items/98.
With jexbo and SmallBiz America's channel at www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo, now authors and small business owners can:
* Learn the latest, self-publishing trends;
* Save time and money by listing their books for free with no long-term contracts, reach a worldwide audience of potential customers, and opt-in or out at their convenience;
* Market and sell books online with a free Web page, access customized bookmarks and share marketing tips on the online forum;
* Control pricing, change marketing messages at any time and talk directly to customers; and
* Turn a manuscript into an eBook, audio book or both and receive distribution and publicity via major online channels.
"In addition to information from authors who are self-publishing, readers will also find interesting and unique books on the site, states Exler.
Need help selling and marketing your book? For more information and to claim your exclusive, no-cost eReport, "The Top 5 Ways to Get Free Publicity for Your Self-Published Book Now," visit http://www.jexbo.com/.