Today, jexbo.com, the site that helps self-published authors sell books online at http://www.jexbo.com/, announced two, new interviews. Each week, Jill Exler, jexbo Founder, interviews different authors to discover their self-publishing secrets, insights and personal stories on her blog at http://www.jexbo.blogspot.com/ and SmallBiz America channel, “jexbo – Help for Self-Published Authors” at www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo.
"So far, the authors that we've interviewed have provided valuable insights and tips to help other authors succeed," states Exler. “Through these brief interviews, we provide free information to help people learn about the self-publishing process.”
Check out Jill's new interviews with self-published authors:
- Rowena Cherry, author of Forced Mate, available at https://www.jexbo.com/items/108 and
- Dennis AuBuchon, author of "Integrity: Do You Have It? 2nd edition"
With jexbo and SmallBiz America's channel at www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo, now authors and small business owners can:
- Learn the latest, self-publishing trends;
- Save time and money by listing their books for free with no long-term contracts, reach a worldwide audience of potential customers, and opt-in or out at their convenience;
- Market and sell books with a free Web page, access customized bookmarks and share marketing tips on the online forum;
- Control pricing, change marketing messages at any time and talk directly to customers; and
- Turn a manuscript into an eBook, audio book or both and receive distribution and publicity via major online channels.
"All of these interviews help authors easily access all of the information they need to sell books online directly to customers and access a large, distribution channel," states Exler. "Plus, jexbo readers can find more than 60 titles in numerous categories for all ages that they won’t see anywhere else."
Need help selling and marketing your book? For more information and to claim your exclusive, no-cost eReport, "The Top 5 Ways to Get Free Publicity for Your Self-Published Book Now," visit www.jexbo.com.